How to Flash RefinedUI 2.1 ROM on Samsung Galaxy A51 Android 10 Q. RefinedUI 2.1 ROM brought to you by BlassGO@Telegram that comes with ROM OS Android 10 Q. RefinedUI 2.1 ROM is built based on OneUI 2.1. To install this Custom ROM, your phone must be installed TWRP Custom Recovery. Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
- Animations 0.1x to 10x (in developer options)
- Patched theme store (U can use themes and icons for infinite time)
- Unlock by fingerprint after reboot
- Disabled signature verification
- Disabled flag secure (take screenshots from locked apps)
- Added functional AppLock with fingerprint
- Unlocked OMC/CSC (support to multiple countries)
- Aroma installer support
- Secure Folder fixed
- Ofc debloated
- Your phone must be Installed TWRP Recovery for Android 10. If not, you can read How to Flash TWRP on Samsung Galaxy A51 Android 10 Q.
- Download RefinedUI_A515_BlassGO.zip
- Download RefinedUI_Dynamic_Finish_Installation.zip
- Copy Installation files to SD Card – Recommended
How to Install RefinedUI 2.1 Android 10 on Samsung Galaxy A51:
- Enter TWRP Recovery Mode: Turn power off; Press and hold Volume Up key + Power key, when samsung logo appears release power key only, keep pressing volume up until TWRP recovery appears
- Select Wipe – Format data ( type “yes” and confirm )
- Select Wipe – Advanced wipe ( select “Dalvik, Cache, Data” ) – Swipe to wipe
- Reboot to Recovery
- Select Install RefinedUI_A515_BlassGO.zip and Swipe to confirm Flash
- Select Install RefinedUI_Dynamic_Finish_Installation.zip and Swipe to confirm Flash
- Select Reboot – System
- Setup the Phone
Rooting if necessary
- Enter TWRP recovery : Turn Power Off. Press and hold Volume Up key + Power Key, When SAMSUNG logo appears release Power Key only, keep pressing Volume Up key until TWRP recovery appears.
- Install Magisk Magisk-v21.2.zip or latest
- Select Reboot to System
- Connect the Phone to Internet
- Open Magisk Manager ( If you can not see it, just wait for a moment)
- Done! You can use Root Checker to check it, Enjoy!
If you want to uninstall this custom ROM and back to stock ROM, just flash the stock ROM to your device. Flashing stock ROM will also uninstall TWRP Recovery and it will back to stock Android Recovery.
Notes / Warning!
- Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
- Using the incorrect file may brick your device.
- If your target device has a custom firmware flash counter, Rooting will trigger it. If you’re lucky, Triangle Away has support for your device and can be used to reset the counter.
- If you have a KNOX-enabled device, flash custom rom and Rooting will trip the KNOX WARRANTY VOID status!
- If your device storage is encrypted, Rooting will wipe your data !
- If you have locked bootloaders, flashing one of these will probably brick your device – with the exception of Nexus devices, which will usually automatically “OEM unlock” and wipe your data !
- Make sure to backup your important data before root it.