How to Flash RefinedUI v1.5 OneUI 2.5 on Samsung Galaxy A51 Android 10 Q. RefinedUI v1.5 ROM brought to you by BlassGO@Telegram that comes with ROM OS Android 10 Q. RefinedUI v1.5 ROM is built based on OneUI 2.5. To install this Custom ROM, your phone must be installed TWRP Custom Recovery. Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
- Newer Base OneUI 2.5
- Heavily Debloated
- Added S Power Planning
- Added High Performance Mode
- Added Storage Booster
- Dual Speaker Mod with improved audio quality
- Enabled Resolution options in Power modes in device care
- Enabled Dolby Atmos without headphones
- Enabled App Drawer clearer contrast
- Flagship launcher animation
- Flagship edge lighting effects
- Your phone must be Installed TWRP Recovery for Android 10. If not, you can read How to Flash TWRP on Samsung Galaxy A51 Android 10 Q.
- Download RefinedUI_A515_V1.5.zip
- Download RefinedUI_Dynamic_Finish_Installation.zip
- Download Magisk-f5593e05(21401).zip
- Copy Installation files to SD Card – Recommended
How to Install RefinedUI v1.5 Android 10 on Samsung Galaxy A51:
- Enter TWRP Recovery Mode: Turn power off; Press and hold Volume Up key + Power key, when samsung logo appears release power key only, keep pressing volume up until TWRP recovery appears
- Select Wipe – Advanced wipe ( select “Dalvik, Cache, Data” ) – Swipe to wipe
- Select Install RefinedUI_A515_V1.5.zip and Swipe to confirm Flash
- Select Install RefinedUI_Dynamic_Finish_Installation.zip and Swipe to confirm Flash
- Select Install Magisk-f5593e05(21401).zip and Swipe to confirm Flash
- Select Wipe – Format data ( type “yes” and confirm )
- Select Reboot – System
- Setup the Phone
Rooting if necessary
- Connect the Phone to Internet
- Change Update Channel to Stable
- Open Magisk Manager
- Update the Magisk
- Done! You can use Root Checker to check it, Enjoy!
If you want to uninstall this custom ROM and back to stock ROM, just flash the stock ROM to your device. Flashing stock ROM will also uninstall TWRP Recovery and it will back to stock Android Recovery.
Notes / Warning!
- Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
- Using the incorrect file may brick your device.
- If your target device has a custom firmware flash counter, Rooting will trigger it. If you’re lucky, Triangle Away has support for your device and can be used to reset the counter.
- If you have a KNOX-enabled device, flash custom rom and Rooting will trip the KNOX WARRANTY VOID status!
- If your device storage is encrypted, Rooting will wipe your data !
- If you have locked bootloaders, flashing one of these will probably brick your device – with the exception of Nexus devices, which will usually automatically “OEM unlock” and wipe your data !
- Make sure to backup your important data before root it.
Watch this video: