How to Flash InfinityOS v3.0 OneUI 2.5 on Samsung Galaxy A30 Android 10 Q. InfinityOS v3.0 OneUI 2.5 are built based on Cross port Note 20, Android 10 OneUI 2.5. InfinityOS v2.0 OneUI 2.5 comes with Tweaks & It’s Extremely Debloated For Seamless Experience. This ROM is developed By el0xren, XDA Senior Member. Version Information Status: Stable. To install this Custom ROM, your phone must be installed TWRP Custom Recovery. Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
Current changelog v3.0:
- Minor Framework and SystemUI optimizations.
- Now noneed to flash anything except ROM.
- Optimized HQM.
- Rebased to September Security Patch.
- Fixed Call recording issues.
- Fixed Call issues.
- Updated apps.
- Custom charging animation.
- Battery mod, when drains changes color.
- Magisk v21.0.
- Fixed issues when changing locksreen wallpaper.
- For some users 4k in youtube will be unlocked.
- Enabled Zygote preforking.
- Side key function.
InfinityOS v3.0 OneUI 2.5 ROM Features:
- Ported One UI 2.5 based on Cross port Note 20.
- Fully Deknoxed, Fully removed nfc, Fully prepatched rmm.
- Debloated (Apps, permissions, framework, unnecessary features removed).
- Removed extra hidden product bloatware (Keyboard languages, Handwriting recognition data and hidden vendor apps).
- CSC/OMC Tweaks (Call Recording, Real time internet speed, Real time data usage and much more)
- Prerooted with Magisk v19.3, to easily flash any preffered kernel and pass safetynet.
- Optimized build.prop and floatingfeature.
- 100% Camera quality instead of stock 95%.
- Removed some useless codings that caused performance issues.
- Roundy UI.
- Enabled High Performance Mode.
- Vulkan enabled.
- No notch cutout Mod
- Dolby Atmos enabled in games.
- Now you can use Spotify as added alarm.
- Wireless PowerShare.
- Multiwindow tray.
- Dual speaker Mod (Enabled Earpiece as dual speaker)
- and many more….
- Your phone must be Installed TWRP Recovery for Android 10. If not, you can read TWRP 22.214.171.124 for Rooting Galaxy A30 Android 10 Q
- Download 「 InfinityOS A30 v3 」.zip, See Notes before download this file
- Copy ROM to SD Card ( Recommended )
Fixed ROM Setup File error ‘updater process ended with error 6‘
I have edited updater-script file. If you don’t edit it you will faced error “updater process ended with error 6” . The problem is in line 16 ‘ui_print(“——————————————————--);’ change it to ‘ui_print(“——————————————————--“);’. Repack it to zip file using 7-zip recommended.
- Enter TWRP Recovery Mode: Turn power off; Press and hold Volume Up key + Power key, when samsung logo appears release power key only, keep pressing volume up until TWRP recovery appears
- Select Wipe – Format Data – type “yes” and confirm
- Select Wipe – Advanced ( Dalvik, Cache, System ) Swipe to wipe
- Select Install ( If rom file in SD Card: Select Storage – Micro SD card – OK ) – select 「 InfinityOS A30 v3 」.zip, Swipe to confirm Flash, Be patient it takes more times..
- Select Reboot – System
- Setup the phone
Rooting if necessary
- Connect the phone to Internet wait for a moment.
- Install Magisk Manager. Magisk Manager will ask to do additional setups. Let it do its job and the app will automatically reboot your device.
If you want to uninstall this custom ROM and back to stock ROM, just flash the stock ROM to your device. Flashing stock ROM will also uninstall TWRP Recovery and it will back to stock Android Recovery.
Notes / Warning!
- Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
- Using the incorrect file may brick your device.
- If your target device has a custom firmware flash counter, Rooting will trigger it. If you’re lucky, Triangle Away has support for your device and can be used to reset the counter.
- If you have a KNOX-enabled device, flash custom rom and Rooting will trip the KNOX WARRANTY VOID status!
- If your device storage is encrypted, Rooting will wipe your data !
- If you have locked bootloaders, flashing one of these will probably brick your device – with the exception of Nexus devices, which will usually automatically “OEM unlock” and wipe your data !
- Make sure to backup your important data before root it.
Watch this video: