How to Flash InfinityOS v1.0 OneUI 2.5 on Samsung Galaxy A50s Android 10 Q. InfinityOS v1.0 OneUI 2.5 are Ported One UI 2.5 based on Note 20. InfinityOS v1.0 OneUI 2.5 comes with Tweaks & It’s Extremely Debloated For Seamless Experience. This ROM is developed By el0xren, XDA Senior Member. Version Information Status: Stable. To install this Custom ROM, your phone must be installed TWRP Custom Recovery. Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
InfinityOS v1.0 OneUI 2.5 ROM Features:
- Ported One UI 2.5 based on Note 20.
- Fully Deknoxed, Fully prepatched rmm.
- Debloated (Apps, permissions, framework, unnecessary features removed).
- Removed extra hidden product bloatware (Keyboard languages, Handwriting recognition data and hidden vendor apps).
- CSC/OMC Tweaks (Call Recording, Real time internet speed, Real time data usage and much more).
- Prerooted with Magisk v21.0.
- Optimized Build.prop/floatingfeature.
- 100% Camera quality instead of stock 95%.
- Removed some useless codings that caused performance issues.
- Roundy UI.
- Enabled High Performance Mode.
- Vulkan enabled.
- No notch cutout Mod
- Dolby Atmos enabled in games.
- Now you can use Spotify as added alarm.
- Wireless PowerShare.
- Multiwindow tray.
- and many more….
- Your phone must be Installed TWRP Recovery for Android 10. If not, you can read How to Install TWRP on Galaxy A50s Android 10 Q
- Download InfinityOS A50s v1.zip
- Copy Rom file to SD Card ( recommended )
- Enter TWRP Recovery Mode: Turn power off; Press and hold Volume Up key + Power key, when samsung logo appears release power key only, keep pressing volume up until TWRP recovery appears
- Select Wipe – Format Data – type “yes” and confirm
- Select Wipe – Advanced ( Dalvik, Cache, System ) Swipe to wipe
- Select Install ( If rom file in SD Card: Select Storage – Micro SD card – OK ) – select InfinityOS A50s v1.zip, Swipe to confirm Flash, Be patient it takes more times..
- Select Reboot – System
- Setup the phone
Rooting if necessary
- Enter TWRP Recovery ( Turn Power Off. Press and hold Volume Up key + Power Key, When Samsung Logo appears release Power Key only, keep pressing Volume Up key until TWRP Recovery Appears )
- Select Reboot to Recovery
- Connect the phone to Internet wait for a moment.
- Install Magisk Manager. Magisk Manager will ask to do additional setups. Let it do its job and the app will automatically reboot your device.
If you want to uninstall this custom ROM and back to stock ROM, just flash the stock ROM to your device. Flashing stock ROM will also uninstall TWRP Recovery and it will back to stock Android Recovery.
Notes / Warning!
- Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
- Using the incorrect file may brick your device.
- If your target device has a custom firmware flash counter, Rooting will trigger it. If you’re lucky, Triangle Away has support for your device and can be used to reset the counter.
- If you have a KNOX-enabled device, flash custom rom and Rooting will trip the KNOX WARRANTY VOID status!
- If your device storage is encrypted, Rooting will wipe your data !
- If you have locked bootloaders, flashing one of these will probably brick your device – with the exception of Nexus devices, which will usually automatically “OEM unlock” and wipe your data !
- Make sure to backup your important data before root it.