Ultimate Rom Remix A50 M12 Base for Samsung Galaxy A50 Android 13 ROM Update: 231112. Developed by shumway66. Changelog: M12 base (M127FXXU6DWIA) One UI 5.1, Mint Beta 1377 Ksu, Has oneui 6.0 apps
Lots of under hood tweaks for a very smooth and fast rom, To pass saftynet use Play Integrity Fix-v12.3 – more info. Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
Download Ultimate Rom Remix for Galaxy A50
- Your phone must be Installed TWRP Recovery. If not, you can read How to install TWRP 3.7.0 for Samsung Galaxy A50 A505x ( Recommended )
- Download Ultimate_Rom_Remix_A50.zip
- Download MintBeta-1376.A12.OneUI4-Permissive-Magisk_A50.CI.zip ( no need to install this )
- Download SHRP_v3.2_stable-Unofficial_a50-1666701053.zip
- Copy files to SD Card (recommended)
How to Install Ultimate Rom Remix on Samsung Galaxy A50:
- Enter TWRP Recovery Mode: Turn power off; Press and hold Volume Up key + Power key, when yellow tri-angel appears release power key only, keep pressing volume up until TWRP Recovery Mode appears
- Select Wipe – Format data ( type “yes” and confirm )
- Select Wipe – Advanced wipe ( select “Dalvik / ART Cache, System, Product (OMC), Vendor, Cache, Data” ) – Swipe to wipe
- Copy file to phone, ignore this if you have copied to SD card
- Select Install – select Ultimate_Rom_Remix_A50.zip, Swipe to confirm Flash
- Select Install – select MintBeta-1376.A12.OneUI4-Permissive-Magisk_A50.CI.zip, Swipe to confirm Flash ( no need to install this )
- Select Reboot – System
Rooting if necessary
- Connect Phone to Internet
- Install Magisk app and Open it. Magisk will ask to do additional setups. Let it do its job and the app will automatically reboot your device.
Install GApps if necessary
- Enter TWRP Recovery
- Select Wipe – Advanced Wipe ( select “System” ) – Repair or Change File System – Resize File System – Swipe to Resize
- Select Mount – ( select “System, Vendor” ), Back to home
- Select Install – select NikGapps-core-arm64-13-20230621-signed.zip, Swipe to confirm Flash
- Select Reboot – System
Watch this Video!
If you want to uninstall this custom ROM and back to stock ROM, just flash the stock ROM to your device. Flashing stock ROM will also uninstall TWRP Recovery and it will back to stock Android Recovery.
Notes / Warning!
- Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
- Using the incorrect file may brick your device.
- If your target device has a custom firmware flash counter, Rooting will trigger it. If you’re lucky, Triangle Away has support for your device and can be used to reset the counter.
- If you have a KNOX-enabled device, flash custom rom and Rooting will trip the KNOX WARRANTY VOID status!
- If your device storage is encrypted, Rooting will wipe your data !
- If you have locked bootloaders, flashing one of these will probably brick your device – with the exception of Nexus devices, which will usually automatically “OEM unlock” and wipe your data !
- Make sure to backup your important data before root it.