How to Flash ZenX OS v1.10 on Samsung Galaxy M30s. ZenX OS v1.10 comes with OS Android 10 Q. ZenX OS v1.10 creates an awesome combination of performance, customization, power and the most new features, brought directly to your Device. Version information is stable ZENX_OS_1.10_arm64_ab_Gapps, for A50 you must download ARM64-AB image. To install this Custom ROM, your phone must be installed TWRP Custom Recovery. Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
- Your phone must be Installed TWRP Recovery for Android 10. If not, you can read TWRP 184.108.40.206 for Rooting Galaxy M30s Android 10 Q
- Download ZENX_OS_1.10_arm64_ab_Gapps.img.xz ( extract it to get img file, use 7-zip )
- Download latest Open GAPPS: Platform=ARM64, Android=10, Variant=nano ( if necessary )
- Copy rom img and GApps to SD Card
How to Install ZenX OS v1.10 on Samsung Galaxy M30s:
- Enter TWRP Recovery Mode: Turn power off; Press and hold Volume Up key + Power key, when samsung logo appears release power key only, keep pressing volume up until TWRP recovery appears
- Select Wipe – Format Data – type “yes” and confirm
- Select Wipe – Advanced ( Dalvik, Cache, System ) Swipe to wipe
- Select Install ( If image file in SD Card: Select Storage – Micro SD card – OK ) – Install Image – select ZENX_OS_1.10_arm64_ab_Gapps.img – select “System Image” and Swipe to confirm flash
- Select Reboot – Recovery
- Setup the Phone
Install GApps if necessary
- Enter TWRP Recovery
- Select Wipe – Advanced Wipe ( select “System” ) – Repair or Change File System – Resize File System – Swipe to Resize
- Select Mount – ( select “System, Vendor” ), Back to home
- Select Install ( If file in SD Card: Select Storage – Micro SD card – OK ) – select open_gapps-arm64-10.0-nano-xxxxxxxx.zip Swipe to confirm Flash
- Select Reboot – Recovery
Rooting if necessary
- Connect the phone to Internet wait for a moment
- Install Magisk Manager. Magisk Manager will ask to do additional setups. Let it do its job and the app will automatically reboot your device.
- Done! You can use Root Checker to check it, Enjoy!
If you want to uninstall this custom ROM and back to stock ROM, just flash the stock ROM to your device. Flashing stock ROM will also uninstall TWRP Recovery and it will back to stock Android Recovery.
Notes / Warning!
- Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
- Using the incorrect file may brick your device.
- If your target device has a custom firmware flash counter, Rooting will trigger it. If you’re lucky, Triangle Away has support for your device and can be used to reset the counter.
- If you have a KNOX-enabled device, flash custom rom and Rooting will trip the KNOX WARRANTY VOID status!
- If your device storage is encrypted, Rooting will wipe your data !
- If you have locked bootloaders, flashing one of these will probably brick your device – with the exception of Nexus devices, which will usually automatically “OEM unlock” and wipe your data !
- Make sure to backup your important data before root it.
Watch this video: