MIUI Mind Edition 184.108.40.206 Best Gaming ROM for Poco X3 NFC Android 10 Update: 220208. Maintained By @KevinMirandaPasiche. Changelog: New MIUI Mind bootanimation, New Lock and Unlock sounds from Masik, New Game ToolBox UI Enabled partial screenshot (long press three finger), Enabled Sidebar, Reverted back network speed indicator to the left, if you want it on the right side of status bar, go to developer options / display cutout then select NotchKiller, Bringing back 90hz toggle, read full changelog... Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
Download MIUI Mind Edition 220.127.116.11
- Your phone must be Installed Custom Recovery. If not, you can read How to Install TWRP 3.6.0 Xiaomi POCO X3 NFC – Permanent
- Download Mind-Edition_POCOX3NFC_18.104.22.168_A10.zip
- ( Ignore this ) Download fw_surya_miui_SURYAGlobal_V22.214.171.124.RJGMIXM_65c0d9b872_11.0.zip
- ( Ignore this ) Download Disable_Dm-Verity_ForceEncrypt_03.04.2020.zip
- ( Ignore this ) Download BiTGApps-arm64-12.0.0-R44_signed.zip ( if necessary )
- ( Ignore this ) Download GCAM 8.3 MOD for Xiaomi Phone
- Download Magisk: Magisk-v24.3.apk or latest rename it to .zip ( if necessary )
- Copy ROM to SD Card ( Recommended )
Install Instructions MIUI Mind Edition 126.96.36.199 for Poco X3
- First Important Step is to Backup (though depends on you if you wanna be safe or no )
- Select Wipe – Advanced ( Dalvik, Cache, Data ), Swipe to wipe
- ( Ignore this ) Select Install – select fw_surya_miui_SURYAGlobal_V188.8.131.52.RJGMIXM_65c0d9b872_11.0.zip, Swipe to confirm Flash
- Select Install – select Mind-Edition_POCOX3NFC_184.108.40.206_A10.zip, Swipe to confirm Flash
- ( Ignore this ) Select Install – select Disable_Dm-Verity_ForceEncrypt_03.04.2020.zip, Swipe to confirm Flash
- Select Wipe – Format Data – type “yes” and confirm
- Select Reboot – System
- Setup the Phone
How to Install GApps ( if necessary )
- Select Install – select BiTGApps-arm64-12.0.0-R44_signed.zip, Swipe to confirm Flash
- Select Reboot – System
How to Root ( if necessary )
- Install Magisk-v24.3.zip
- Reboot to System
- Connect Phone to Internet
- Install Magisk app and Open it. Magisk will ask to do additional setups. Let it do its job and the app will automatically reboot your device.
Watch This Video!
Enter TWRP Recovery
You can enter TWRP recovery with 2 methods: via adb command by type “adb reboot recovery” and by pressing keys combinations ( Turn power off, press and hold volume up + Power key, when POCO logo appears release power key, keep pressing volume until TWRP recovery appears )
Notes / Warning!
- Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
- Using the incorrect file may brick your device.
- Make sure to backup your important data before root it.