How to Install OrangeFox Recovery R11.0 for Samsung Galaxy M30s. OrangeFox Recovery is one of the most popular custom recoveries, with amazing additional features, fixes and a host of supported devices. OrangeFox Recovery was originally designed for Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Snapdragon (mido) and now support for Samsung Galaxy M30s. Brought to you by Neel0210 and I have edited it to make it booting when install GSI ROM. The original file is in https://t.me/SamsungGalaxyM30SOfficial. Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
- Synced with the latest Teamwin changes
- Designed with latest Material design 2 guidelines
- Included customization
- Inbuilt patches, like Magisk and password reset patch
- Password protection
- Fully open-source
- Frequently updated
- Your phone must be Installed TWRP Recovery for Android 10. If not, you can read TWRP 220.127.116.11 for Rooting Galaxy M30s Android 10 Q
- Download OF-R11.0-Beta-M30s-Magisk.zip
- Copy recovery.img to SD Card (recommended)
- Enter TWRP Recovery Mode: Turn power off; Press and hold Volume Up key + Power key, when samsung logo appears release power key only, keep pressing volume up until TWRP recovery appears
- Copy image file to phone, ignore this if you have copied to SD card
- Select Install ( If file in SD Card: Select Storage – Micro SD card – OK ) – select OF-R11.0-Beta-M30s-Magisk.zip, Swipe to confirm Flash
- When screen blank, quickly press and hold volume up + power key, when samsung logo appears release power key only, keep pressing volume up until OrangeFox recovery appears
- Select Reboot – Recovery
If you want to uninstall custom recovery and back to stock ROM, just flash the stock ROM to your device. Flashing stock ROM will also uninstall custom Recovery and it will back to stock Android Recovery.
Notes / Warning!
- Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
- Using the incorrect file may brick your device.
- If your target device has a custom firmware flash counter, Rooting will trigger it. If you’re lucky, Triangle Away has support for your device and can be used to reset the counter.
- If you have a KNOX-enabled device, flash custom rom and Rooting will trip the KNOX WARRANTY VOID status!
- If your device storage is encrypted, Rooting will wipe your data !
- If you have locked bootloaders, flashing one of these will probably brick your device – with the exception of Nexus devices, which will usually automatically “OEM unlock” and wipe your data !
- Make sure to backup your important data before root it.