Free Download Android 9 Pie ROM for Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4s SM-G398FN are available right now. You need registered member to download it, for free member No need to pay. Galaxy Xcover 4s SM-G398FN firmware is available for some countries, you can visit the link to see its. Make sure you read the warning in the end of this post.
Free download Android 9 Pie firmware for Galaxy Xcover 4s SM-G398FN
Galaxy Xcover 5 SM-G398FN FTM G398FNXXU1ASG2 9 2019-07-17 16082526
Galaxy Xcover 5 SM-G398FN ORS G398FNXXU1ASG2 9 2019-07-17 16082526
Galaxy Xcover 5 SM-G398FN OPV G398FNXXU1ASG2 9 2019-07-17 16082526
Galaxy Xcover 5 SM-G398FN VDC G398FNXXU1ASF5 9 2019-07-12 16082526
Flashing Android 9 Pie on Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4s SM-G398FN
- Extract (unzip) the firmware file.
- Download Odin http://odindownload.com/SamsungOdin/
- Extract Odin ZIP file
- Open Odin
- Reboot Phone in Download Mode ( Turn Power off the phone, Press and hold Volume Down key + Home key then press and hold Power key, Release all key when Download Mode / Odin Mode appears then Press and release Volume Up key )
- Connect the phone to PC with USB Cable Data
- Wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
- Add the firmware files AP, BL, CP and CSC. If the firmware comes with single file, insert it on the AP only.
- In Option make sure to ticked F.Reset Time and Auto-Reboot only
- Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes
Download Link Android 9 Pie Firmware for Galaxy Xcover 4s SM-G398FN and you can also use this link to re-check if other country are available for downloading.
- Make sure to backup your data, It will erase all the data.
- Make sure the firmware is match with your Samsung Galaxy model number
- Make sure to ticked F.Reset Time and Auto-Reboot only
- if you get error message “SECURE CHECK FAIL: BOOTLOADER” when flashed the ROM, try to use the newest version of the firmware update.
- If your device rooted, flashing firmware will unroot it.
- Do this with your own risk