Free Download Android 9 Pie ROM for Samsung Galaxy A20 SM-A205F are available right now. You need registered member to download it, for free member No need to pay. Galaxy A20 SM-A205F firmware is available for some countries, you can visit the link to see its. Make sure you read the warning in the end of this post.
Free download Android 9 Pie firmware for Galaxy A20 SM-A205F :
Galaxy A20 SM-A205F XME A205FXXU2ASE6 9 2019-05-29 15936623
Galaxy A20 SM-A205F MYM A205FXXU2ASE6 9 2019-05-29 15936623
Galaxy A20 SM-A205F CAM A205FXXU2ASE6 9 2019-05-29 15936623
Galaxy A20 SM-A205F LAO A205FXXU2ASE6 9 2019-05-29 15936623
Galaxy A20 SM-A205F XXV A205FXXU2ASE6 9 2019-05-29 15936623
Flashing Android 9 Pie on Galaxy A20 SM-A205F :
- Extract (unzip) the firmware file.
- Download Odin http://odindownload.com/SamsungOdin/
- Extract Odin ZIP file
- Open Odin
- Enter Download Mode ( Connected USB Cable to PC, Turn Power off the phone, Press and hold Volume Down + Volume Up keys together then while pressing these keys connecting the phone to PC with USB Cable Data, release all keys when Download Mode appears. Press Volume Up to continue )
- Wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
- Add the firmware files AP, BL, CP and CSC.
- In Option make sure to ticked F.Reset Time and Auto-Reboot only
- Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes
Download Link Android 9 Pie Firmware for Galaxy A20 SM-A205F and you can also use this link to re-check if other country are available for downloading.
- Make sure to backup your data, It will erase all the data.
- Make sure the firmware is match with your Samsung Galaxy model number
- Make sure to ticked F.Reset Time and Auto-Reboot only
- if you get error message “SECURE CHECK FAIL: BOOTLOADER” when flashed the ROM, try to use the newest version of the firmware update.
- If your device rooted, flashing firmware will unroot it.
- Do this with your own risk