Free Download SM-A260G Android 8.1.0 Oreo ROM for Samsung Galaxy A2 Core SM-A260G are available right now. You need registered member to download it, for free member No need to pay. Galaxy A2 Core SM-A260G firmware is available for some countries, you can visit the link to see its. Make sure you read the warning in the end of this post.
Free download Android 8.1.0 Oreo firmware for Galaxy A2 Core SM-A260G
Galaxy A2 Core SM-A260G XID A260GDDU2ASE7 8.1.0 2019-06-10 15641782
Galaxy A2 Core SM-A260G CAM A260GDDU2ASE7 8.1.0 2019-05-30 15641782
Galaxy A2 Core SM-A260G MYM A260GDDU2ASE7 8.1.0 2019-05-30 15641782
Galaxy A2 Core SM-A260G LAO A260GDDU2ASE7 8.1.0 2019-05-30 15641782
Galaxy A2 Core SM-A260G CAM A260GDDU1ASE3 8.1.0 2019-05-07 15641782
Flashing Android 8.1.0 Oreo on Galaxy A2 Core SM-A260G
- Extract (unzip) the firmware file.
- Download Odin http://odindownload.com/SamsungOdin/
- Extract Odin ZIP file
- Open Odin
- Enter Download Mode ( Connected USB Cable to PC, Turn Power off the phone, Press and hold Volume Down + Volume Up keys together then while pressing these keys connecting the phone to PC with USB Cable Data, release all keys when Download Mode appears. Press Volume Up to continue )
- Wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
- Add the firmware files AP, BL, CP and CSC.
- In Option make sure to ticked F.Reset Time and Auto-Reboot only
- Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes
Download Link Android 8.1.0 Oreo Firmware for Galaxy A2 Core SM-A260G and you can also use this link to re-check if other country are available for downloading.
- Make sure to backup your data, It will erase all the data.
- Make sure the firmware is match with your Samsung Galaxy model number
- Make sure to ticked F.Reset Time and Auto-Reboot only
- if you get error message “SECURE CHECK FAIL: BOOTLOADER” when flashed the ROM, try to use the newest version of the firmware update.
- If your device rooted, flashing firmware will unroot it.
- Do this with your own risk