Free Download Android 9 Pie ROM for Samsung Galaxy J3 SM-J330F are available right now. You need registered member to download it, for free member No need to pay. Galaxy J3 SM-J330F firmware is available for some countries, you can visit the link to see its. Make sure you read the warning in the end of this post.
Free download Android 9 Pie firmware for Galaxy J3 SM-J330F
Galaxy J3 SM-J330F SER J330FXXU3CSG6 9 2019-07-25 16437666
Galaxy J3 SM-J330F OPV J330FXXS3BSF1 8.0.0 2019-06-07 13843239
Galaxy J3 SM-J330F PRT J330FXXS3BSF1 8.0.0 2019-06-07 13843239
Galaxy J3 SM-J330F PLS J330FXXS3BSF1 8.0.0 2019-06-07 13843239
Flashing Android 9 Pie on Samsung Galaxy J3 SM-J330F
- Extract (unzip) the firmware file.
- Download Odin http://odindownload.com/SamsungOdin/
- Extract Odin ZIP file
- Open Odin
- Reboot Phone in Download Mode ( Turn Power off the phone, Press and hold Volume Down key + Home key then press and hold Power key, Release all key when Download Mode / Odin Mode appears then Press and release Volume Up key )
- Connect the phone to PC with USB Cable Data
- Wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
- Add the firmware files AP, BL, CP and CSC. If the firmware comes with single file, insert it on the AP only.
- In Option make sure to ticked F.Reset Time and Auto-Reboot only
- Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes
Download Link Android 9 Pie Firmware for Galaxy J3 SM-J330F and you can also use this link to re-check if other country are available for downloading.
- Make sure to backup your data, It will erase all the data.
- Make sure the firmware is match with your Samsung Galaxy model number
- Make sure to ticked F.Reset Time and Auto-Reboot only
- if you get error message “SECURE CHECK FAIL: BOOTLOADER” when flashed the ROM, try to use the newest version of the firmware update.
- If your device rooted, flashing firmware will unroot it.
- Do this with your own risk