How to Flash Android 9 Pie on Samsung Galaxy A40 SM-A405FN. The Android 9 Pie firmware for Galaxy A40 SM-A405FN are available for download, for firmware detail you can see it below. It also available for some countries, you can visit free download for Galaxy A40 SM-A405FN firmware. If you get error message “SECURE CHECK FAIL: BOOTLOADER” when flashed the ROM, try to use the newest version of the firmware update. Firmware details below is some of the Android 9 Pie firmware, you can download it according to your country at the link above.
Galaxy A40 SM-A405FN MSR A405FNXXU1ASE5 9 2019-06-08 15963046
Galaxy A40 SM-A405FN BHT A405FNXXU1ASE5 9 2019-06-07 15963046
Galaxy A40 SM-A405FN ATO A405FNXXU1ASE4 9 2019-05-23 15963046
Galaxy A40 SM-A405FN DBT A405FNXXU1ASE5 9 2019-06-03 15963046
Galaxy A40 SM-A405FN XEC A405FNXXU1ASE5 9 2019-06-03 15963046
How to install Android 9 Pie on Samsung Galaxy A40 SM-A405FN
- Extract (unzip) the firmware file.
- Download Odin http://odindownload.com/SamsungOdin/
- Extract Odin ZIP file
- Open Odin
- Enter Download Mode ( Connected USB Cable to PC, Turn Power off the phone, Press and hold Volume Down + Volume Up keys together then while pressing these keys connecting the phone to PC with USB Cable Data, release all keys when Download Mode appears. Press Volume Up to continue )
- Wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
- Add the firmware files AP, BL, CP and CSC.
- In Option make sure to ticked F.Reset Time and Auto-Reboot only
- Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes
If you got Boot Loop after update samsung firmware read this How to Fix Boot Loop After Update Samsung Android Firmwares
- Make sure to backup your data, It will erase all the data.
- Make sure the firmware is match with your Samsung Galaxy model number
- Make sure to ticked F.Reset Time and Auto-Reboot only
- if you get error message “SECURE CHECK FAIL: BOOTLOADER” when flashed the ROM, try to use the newest version of the firmware update.
- If your device rooted, flashing firmware will unroot it.
- Do this with your own risk