How to Flash ROM Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime SM-G610F – Android 8.1.0 Oreo. If you get error message “SECURE CHECK FAIL: BOOTLOADER” when flashed the ROM, try to use the newest version of the firmware update. It will flash the firmware / ROM using ODIN Tools. You can download the firmware from the link below. Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
Download Firmware for Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime SM-G610F
- https://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/ or
- Extract (unzip) the firmware file ( AP, BL, CP, CSC )
- Download and Extract ODIN v3.13.1 from https://odindownload.com/SamsungOdin/
- Download and Install Samsung Mobile Phone Drivers
How to Flash ROM Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime SM-G610F
- Reboot Phone in Download Mode ( Turn Power off the phone, Press and hold Volume Down key + Home key then press and hold Power key, Release all key when Download Mode / Odin Mode appears then Press and release Volume Up key )
- Connect the phone to PC with USB Cable Data
- Open ODIN
- Wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
- Add the firmware files AP, BL, CP and CSC. If the firmware comes with single file, insert it on the AP only.
- In Option make sure to ticked F.Reset Time and Auto-Reboot only
- Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes
- Setup the phone
Watch This Video!
- Make sure to backup your data, It will erase all the data.
- Make sure the firmware is match with your Samsung Galaxy model number
- Make sure to ticked F.Reset Time and Auto-Reboot only
- if you get error message “SECURE CHECK FAIL: BOOTLOADER” when flashed the ROM, try to use the newest version of the firmware update.
- If your device rooted, flashing firmware will unroot it.
- Do this with your own risk