How to Flash Stock ROM Samsung Galaxy A7 (2018) (Official/Original Firmware). You need flash the ROM, if you want to update / downgrade the android system and if the file system is corrupted. For flashing Samsung Galaxy Stock ROM (Official/Original Firmware) we need ODIN software. Be careful with CSC file, You may see 2 CSC files HOME_CSC and CSC only. Home_CSC: Flash the firmware without wiping the data (if you just want to update the ROM) CSC: Flash the firmware along with a complete wipe including data (mostly used in cases like bricked phones or Go-Back-To-Stock situations)
If you get error message “SECURE CHECK FAIL: BOOTLOADER” when flashed the ROM, try to use the newest version of the firmware update. For specific Galaxy A7 (2018) Model number you can search and download the rom for free on this website by using “SM-A750” keyword or you can click this link for SM-A750 Firmware and look for Free Download firmware.
Before start flashing you need to prepare these files:
- Download and Extract the Firmware.
- Download and Extract ODIN from https://odindownload.com/SamsungOdin/
- Download and Install Samsung Mobile Phone Drivers: http://developer.samsung.com/technical-doc/view.do?v=T000000117
Flashing Stock ROM (Official/Original Firmware) Samsung Galaxy A7 (2018) :
- Extract (unzip) the firmware file.
- Download Odin http://odindownload.com/SamsungOdin/
- Extract Odin ZIP file
- Open Odin
- Connected USB Cable to PC
- Reboot Phone in Download Mode ( Turn Power off the phone, Press and hold Volume Down + Volume Up keys together then while pressing these keys connecting the phone to PC with USB Cable Data, release all keys when Download Mode appears. Press Volume Up to continue )
- Wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
- Add the firmware files AP, BL, CP and CSC ( Home_CSC: Flash the firmware without wiping the data (if you just want to update the ROM) CSC: Flash the firmware along with a complete wipe including data). If the firmware comes with single file, insert it on the AP only.
- In Option make sure to ticked F.Reset Time and Auto-Reboot only
- Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes
- Make sure to backup your data, It will erase all the data it depends on what CSC that you use.
- Make sure the firmware is match with your Samsung Galaxy model number
- Make sure to ticked F.Reset Time and Auto-Reboot only
- if you get error message “SECURE CHECK FAIL: BOOTLOADER” when flashed the ROM, try to use the newest version of the firmware update.
- If your device rooted, flashing firmware will unroot it.
- Do this with your own risk.