How to Flash Stock ROM Samsung Galaxy J6+ (Official/Original Firmware). You need flash the ROM, if you want to update / downgrade the android system and if the file system is corrupted. For flashing Samsung Galaxy Stock ROM (Official/Original Firmware) we need ODIN software. Be careful with CSC file, You may see 2 CSC files HOME_CSC and CSC only. Home_CSC: Flash the firmware without wiping the data (if you just want to update the ROM) CSC: Flash the firmware along with a complete wipe including data (mostly used in cases like bricked phones or Go-Back-To-Stock situations)
If you get error message “SECURE CHECK FAIL: BOOTLOADER” when flashed the ROM, try to use the newest version of the firmware update. For specific Samsung Galaxy J6+ Model number you can search and download the rom for free on this website by using “SM-J610” keyword or you can click this link for SM-J610 Firmware and look for Free Download firmware.
Before start flashing you need to prepare these files:
- Download and Extract the Firmware.
- Download and Extract ODIN from https://odindownload.com/SamsungOdin/
- Download and Install Samsung Mobile Phone Drivers: http://developer.samsung.com/technical-doc/view.do?v=T000000117
Flashing Stock ROM (Official/Original Firmware) Samsung Galaxy A9 (2018) :
- Extract (unzip) the firmware file.
- Extract Odin ZIP file
- Open Odin
- Connected USB Cable to PC
- Reboot Phone in Download Mode ( Turn Power off the phone, Press and hold Volume Down + Volume Up keys together then while pressing these keys connecting the phone to PC with USB Cable Data, release all keys when Download Mode appears. Press Volume Up to continue )
- Wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
- Add the firmware files AP, BL, CP and CSC. If the firmware comes with single file, insert it on the AP only.
- In Option make sure to ticked F.Reset Time and Auto-Reboot only
- Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes
- Make sure to backup your data, It will erase all the data it depends on what CSC that you use.
- Make sure the firmware is match with your Samsung Galaxy model number
- Make sure to ticked F.Reset Time and Auto-Reboot only
- if you get error message “SECURE CHECK FAIL: BOOTLOADER” when flashed the ROM, try to use the newest version of the firmware update.
- If your device rooted, flashing firmware will unroot it.
- Do this with your own risk.