Samsung J1 Ace SM-J110M Firmware Android Lollipop 5.1.1 version for country Australia (Skinny). You can download the firmware on the link below and How to Update the firmware via ODIN software and also how to fix bootloop after Update or Upgrade Samsung Android Firmware.
Firmware details for Samsung J1 Ace SM-J110M Android Lollipop 5.1.1
Model name GALAXY J1 Ace
Country Australia (Skinny)
Version Android 5.1.1
Build date Tue, 03 Nov 2015 11:26:22 +0000
Product code SKY
Link Download :
How to Update or Upgrade Android Lollipop Firmware on Samsung J1 Ace SM-J110M :
- Extract (unzip) the firmware file.
- Download Odin v3.09 or the latest Odin version
- Extract Odin ZIP file
- Open Odin v.3.09
- Reboot Phone in Download Mode ( Turn Power off the phone, Press and hold Volume Down key and Home key, While pressing these keys press and hold Power key, Release all key when Download Mode / Odin Mode appears )
- Connect the phone to PC with USB Cable Data, then Press and release Volume Up key
- Wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
- Add the firmware file to AP / PDA
- Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked
- Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes
If you got Boot Loop after update samsung firmware read this How to Fix Boot Loop After Update Samsung Android Firmwares
If you upgrade the firmware using the firmware that is not from your region, and you get an error message. That means the firmware is not suitable for your Samsung.
If the firmware can not be upgraded to your device It means, they do not support your device. All the impact is its own responsibility
Sample screenshot ODIN