Update Samsung Galaxy A8 2016 SM-A810S to Android 8.0.0 Oreo. The Android Oreo firmware for Galaxy A8 SM-A810S are available for download, the firmware detail you can see it at https://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/SM-A810S/. If you can not download it from the website. You can try download it from alternative webs on updato.com and samsung-firmware.org and no need registered. It also available for some countries.
if you get error message “SECURE CHECK FAIL: BOOTLOADER” when flashed the ROM, try to use the newest version of the firmware update. Firmware details below is one of the Android 8.0.0 Oreo firmware, you can download it according to your country at the link above.
Model name Galaxy A8 ⑥
Version Android 8.0.0
Build date Sat, 25 Aug 2018 07:05:41 +0000
Security Patch Level 2018-06-01
Product code SKC
How to Update Android 8.0.0 Oreo on Samsung Galaxy A8 SM-A810S :
- Extract (unzip) the firmware file. Download at https://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/SM-A810S/ ( Not Free ) If it does not work try to download it from updato.com or samsung-firmware.org with and no need registered.
- Download Odin http://odindownload.com/SamsungOdin/
- Extract Odin ZIP file
- Open Odin
- Reboot Phone in Download Mode ( Turn Power off the phone, Press and hold Volume Down key + Home key then press and hold Power key, Release all key when Download Mode / Odin Mode appears then Press and release Volume Up key )
- Connect the phone to PC with USB Cable Data
- Wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
- Add the firmware files AP, BL, CP and CSC. If the firmware comes with single file, insert it on the AP only.
- In Option make sure to ticked F.Reset Time and Auto-Reboot only
- Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes
If you got Boot Loop after update samsung firmware read this How to Fix Boot Loop After Update Samsung Android Firmwares
- Make sure to backup your data, It will erase all the data.
- Make sure the firmware is match with your Samsung Galaxy model number
- Make sure to ticked F.Reset Time and Auto-Reboot only
- if you get error message “SECURE CHECK FAIL: BOOTLOADER” when flashed the ROM, try to use the newest version of the firmware update.
- If your device rooted, flashing firmware will unroot it.
- Do this with your own risk