Update Samsung Galaxy A8+ SM-A730F to Android 9 Pie. The Android Oreo firmware for Galaxy A8+ SM-A730F are available for download, for firmware detail you can see it below. It also available for some countries, you can visit free Android 9 Pie download for SM-A730F firmware.
if you get error message “SECURE CHECK FAIL: BOOTLOADER” when flashed the ROM, try to use the newest version of the firmware update. Firmware details below is one of the Android 9 Pie firmware, you can download it according to your country at the link above. When I write this post, It’s only available for Russia, check the link above to see other country.
Galaxy A8+ SM-A730F Pie(Android 9) March 18, 19 Russia (SER) A730FXXU4CSC9
Galaxy A8+ SM-A730F Pie(Android 9) March 08, 19 Russia (SER) A730FXXU4CSB9
How to Update Android 9 Pie on Samsung Galaxy A8+ SM-A730F :
- Extract (unzip) the firmware file.
- Download Odin http://odindownload.com/SamsungOdin/
- Extract Odin ZIP file
- Open Odin
- Connected USB Cable to PC
- Reboot Phone in Download Mode ( Turn Power off the phone, Press and hold Volume Down + Volume Up keys together then while pressing these keys connecting the phone to PC with USB Cable Data, release all keys when Download Mode appears. Press Volume Up to continue )
- Wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
- Add the firmware files AP, BL, CP and CSC.
- In Option make sure to ticked F.Reset Time and Auto-Reboot only
- Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes
If you got Boot Loop after update samsung firmware read this How to Fix Boot Loop After Update Samsung Android Firmwares
- Make sure to backup your data, It will erase all the data.
- Make sure the firmware is match with your Samsung Galaxy model number
- Make sure to ticked F.Reset Time and Auto-Reboot only
- if you get error message “SECURE CHECK FAIL: BOOTLOADER” when flashed the ROM, try to use the newest version of the firmware update.
- If your device rooted, flashing firmware will unroot it.
- Do this with your own risk