How to Flash Android 9 Pie on Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro SM-J330G. The Android 9 Pie firmware for Galaxy J3 Pro SM-J330G are available for download, for firmware detail you can see it below. It also available for some countries, you can visit free download for Galaxy J3 Pro SM-J330G firmware. If you get error message “SECURE CHECK FAIL: BOOTLOADER” when flashed the ROM, try to use the newest version of the firmware update. Firmware details below is some of the Android 9 Pie firmware, you can download it according to your country at the link above.
Galaxy J3 Pro SM-J330G XXV J330GDXU3CSG7 9 2019-07-26 16437718
Galaxy J3 Pro SM-J330G PNG J330GDXS3BSF6 8.0.0 2019-06-21 13843239
Galaxy J3 Pro SM-J330G VFJ J330GDXS3BSF6 8.0.0 2019-06-21 13843239
Galaxy J3 Pro SM-J330G TNZ J330GDXS3BSF6 8.0.0 2019-06-21 13843239
Update Android 9 Pie on Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro SM-J330G
- Extract (unzip) the firmware file.
- Download Odin http://odindownload.com/SamsungOdin/
- Extract Odin ZIP file
- Open Odin
- Reboot Phone in Download Mode ( Turn Power off the phone, Press and hold Volume Down key + Home key then press and hold Power key, Release all key when Download Mode / Odin Mode appears then Press and release Volume Up key )
- Connect the phone to PC with USB Cable Data
- Wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
- Add the firmware files AP, BL, CP and CSC. If the firmware comes with single file, insert it on the AP only.
- In Option make sure to ticked F.Reset Time and Auto-Reboot only
- Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes
If you got Boot Loop after update samsung firmware read this How to Fix Boot Loop After Update Samsung Android Firmwares
- Make sure to backup your data, It will erase all the data.
- Make sure the firmware is match with your Samsung Galaxy model number
- Make sure to ticked F.Reset Time and Auto-Reboot only
- if you get error message “SECURE CHECK FAIL: BOOTLOADER” when flashed the ROM, try to use the newest version of the firmware update.
- If your device rooted, flashing firmware will unroot it.
- Do this with your own risk