Firmware update / Stock ROM : Samsung Galaxy J7 Pop SM-J727V Android 7 Nougat. The firmware available for downloading https://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/galaxy-j7-pop/SM-J727V. You can download your Samsung Galaxy J7 Pop SM-J727V firmware at the page, available for some countries. How to Root for Samsung Galaxy J7 Pop SM-J727V is the separated post, this post only for upgrading to Android 7 Nougat.
Firmware details below is one of the Android 7 Nougat firmware, you can download it according to your country at the link above.
Model name Galaxy J7 Pop
Country USA (Verizon)
Version Android 7
Build date Wed, 15 Feb 2017 07:55:01 +0000
Security Patch Level 2017-02-01
Product code VZW
How to install Android 7 Nougat on Samsung Galaxy J7 Pop SM-J727V :
- Extract (unzip) the firmware file. Download at https://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/galaxy-j7-pop/SM-J727V
- Download Odin http://odindownload.com/SamsungOdin/
- Extract Odin ZIP file
- Open Odin
- Reboot Phone in Download Mode ( Turn Power off the phone, Press and hold Volume Down key and Home key, While pressing these keys press and hold Power key, Release all key when Download Mode / Odin Mode appears )
- Connect the phone to PC with USB Cable Data, then Press and release Volume Up key
- Wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
- Add the firmware file to AP / PDA
- Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked
- Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes
If you got Boot Loop after update samsung firmware read this How to Fix Boot Loop After Update Samsung Android Firmwares
If you upgrade the firmware using the firmware that is not from your region, and you get an error message. That means the firmware is not suitable for your Samsung.
If the firmware can not be upgraded to your device It means, they do not support your device. All the impact is its own responsibility
Sample screenshot ODIN