Update Samsung Galaxy J7 SM-J730F Android 7 Nougat. The Android 7 Nougat firmware for Galaxy J7 SM-J730F are available for download, for firmware detail you can see it at https://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/SM-J730F/. If you can not download it from the website. You can try download it from alternative webs on updato.com and samsung-firmware.org and no need registered. It also available for some countries. Update: Android 8.1.0 Oreo has Availabled for Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro SM-J730F.
if you get error message “SECURE CHECK FAIL: BOOTLOADER” when flashed the ROM, try to use the newest version of the firmware update. Firmware details below is one of the Android 7 Nougat firmware, you can download it according to your country at the link above.
Model name Galaxy J7
Version Android 7
Build date Thu, 08 Jun 2017 14:14:19 +0000
Security Patch Level 2017-06-01
Product code PHE
How to Update Android 7 Nougat on Samsung Galaxy J7 SM-J730F :
- Extract (unzip) the firmware file. Download at https://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/galaxy-j7/SM-J730F/
- ( Not Free ) If it does not work try to download it from updato.com or samsung-firmware.org with and no need registered.
- Download Odin http://odindownload.com/SamsungOdin/
- Extract Odin ZIP file
- Open Odin
- Reboot Phone in Download Mode ( Turn Power off the phone, Press and hold Volume Down key and Home key, While pressing these keys press and hold Power key, Release all key when Download Mode / Odin Mode appears )
- Connect the phone to PC with USB Cable Data, then Press and release Volume Up key
- Wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
- Add the firmware file to AP / PDA
- Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked
- Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes
If you got Boot Loop after update samsung firmware read this How to Fix Boot Loop After Update Samsung Android Firmwares
If you upgrade the firmware using the firmware that is not from your region, and you get an error message. That means the firmware is not suitable for your Samsung.
If the firmware can not be upgraded to your device It means, they do not support your device. All the impact is its own responsibility
Sample screenshot ODIN