Update Samsung Galaxy M30 SM-M305F to Android 8.1.0 Oreo. The Android 8.1.0 Oreo firmware for Samsung Galaxy M30 SM-M305F are available for download, For free download you can visit Free Download Android 8.1.0 Oreo ROM Samsung Galaxy M30 SM-M305F. It also available for some countries.
if you get error message “SECURE CHECK FAIL: BOOTLOADER” when flashed the ROM, try to use the newest version of the firmware update. Firmware details below is one of the Android 8.1.0 Oreo firmware, you can download it according to your country at the link above.
SSP SM-M305F 8.1.0 February 20, 19 India (INS) M305FDDU1ASB9
SSP SM-M305F 8.1.0 March 05, 19 India (INS) M305FDDU1ASBA
SSP SM-M305F Pie(Android 9) May 27, 19 India (INS) M305FDDU1BSEA
SSP SM-M305F 8.1.0 March 05, 19 Sri Lanka (SLI) M305FDDU1ASBA
How to Update Android 8.1.0 Oreo on Samsung Galaxy M30 SM-M305F:
- Extract (unzip) the firmware file.
- Download Odin http://odindownload.com/SamsungOdin/
- Extract Odin ZIP file
- Open Odin
- Android 8.0 Oreo: Download Mode ( Connected USB Cable to PC, Turn Power off the phone, Press and hold Volume Down + Volume Up keys together then while pressing these keys connecting the phone to PC with USB Cable Data, release all keys when Download Mode appears. Press Volume Up to continue )
- Wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
- Add the firmware files AP, BL, CP and CSC.
- In Option make sure to ticked F.Reset Time and Auto-Reboot only
- Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes
If you got Boot Loop after update samsung firmware read this How to Fix Boot Loop After Update Samsung Android Firmwares
- Make sure to backup your data, It will erase all the data.
- Make sure the firmware is match with your Samsung Galaxy model number
- Make sure to ticked F.Reset Time and Auto-Reboot only
- if you get error message “SECURE CHECK FAIL: BOOTLOADER” when flashed the ROM, try to use the newest version of the firmware update.
- If your device rooted, flashing firmware will unroot it.
- Do this with your own risk