Update Samsung Galaxy Note 5 SM-N920S to Android 7.0 Nougat. The Android 7.0 Nougat firmware for Galaxy Note 5 SM-N920S are available for download, for firmware detail you can see it below. It also available for some countries, you can visit free download for Galaxy Note 5 SM-N920S firmware and look for Android OS version.
if you get error message “SECURE CHECK FAIL: BOOTLOADER” when flashed the ROM, try to use the newest version of the firmware update. Firmware details below is one of the Android 7.0 Nougat firmware, you can download it according to your country at the link above.
Model name Galaxy Note 5
Country Korea (SK Telecom)
Version Android 7
Build date Tue, 21 Mar 2017 07:02:47 +0000
Security Patch Level 2017-03-01
Product code SKC
How to install Android 7 Nougat on Samsung Galaxy Note 5 SM-N920S :
- Free download Galaxy Note 5 SM-N920S Android 7.0 Nougat. Extract (unzip) the firmware file.
- Download Odin http://odindownload.com/SamsungOdin/
- Extract Odin ZIP file
- Open Odin
- Reboot Phone in Download Mode ( Turn Power off the phone, Press and hold Volume Down key and Home key, While pressing these keys press and hold Power key, Release all key when Download Mode / Odin Mode appears )
- Connect the phone to PC with USB Cable Data, then Press and release Volume Up key
- Wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
- Add the firmware file to AP / PDA
- Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked
- Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes
If you got Boot Loop after update samsung firmware read this How to Fix Boot Loop After Update Samsung Android Firmwares
If you upgrade the firmware using the firmware that is not from your region, and you get an error message. It means the firmware does not suitable and support your Samsung device. All the impact is its own responsibility
- Make sure to backup your data, It will erase all the data.
- Make sure the firmware is match with your Samsung Galaxy model number
- Make sure to ticked F.Reset Time and Auto-Reboot only
- if you get error message “SECURE CHECK FAIL: BOOTLOADER” when flashed the ROM, try to use the newest version of the firmware update.
- If your device rooted, flashing firmware will unroot it.
- Do this with your own risk