Firmware update: Samsung Galaxy S4 SHV-E330L Android 5.0.1 Lollipop. The firmware available for downloading http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/database/SHV-E330L/. You can download your Samsung Galaxy S4 SHV-E330L firmware at the page, available for some countries. How to Root for Samsung Galaxy S4 SHV-E330L is the separated post, this post only for upgrading to Android 5.0.1 Lollipop.
Firmware details below is one of the Android 5.0.1 Lollipop firmwares, you can download it according to your country at the link above.
Model name GALAXY S4
Version Android 5.0.1
Build date Thu, 24 Dec 2015 06:05:33 +0000
Product code LGT
How to install Android 5.0.1 Lollipop on Samsung Galaxy S4 SHV-E330L :
- Extract (unzip) the firmware file. Download at http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/database/SHV-E330L/
- Download Odin v3.09
- Extract Odin ZIP file
- Open Odin v.3.09
- Reboot Phone in Download Mode ( Turn Power off the phone, Press and hold Volume Down key and Home key, While pressing these keys press and hold Power key, Release all key when Download Mode / Odin Mode appears )
- Connect the phone to PC with USB Cable Data, then Press and release Volume Up key
- Wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
- Add the firmware file to AP / PDA
- Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked
- Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes
If you got Boot Loop after update samsung firmware read this How to Fix Boot Loop After Update Samsung Android Firmwares
If you upgrade the firmware using the firmware that is not from your region, and you get an error message. That means the firmware is not suitable for your Samsung.
If the firmware can not be upgraded to your device It means, they do not support your device. All the impact is its own responsibility
Sample screenshot ODIN