Update Samsung Galaxy S6 SM-G920AZ to Android 7.0 Nougat. The Android 7.0 Nougat firmware for Galaxy S6 SM-G920AZ are available for download, for firmware detail you can see it below. It also available for some countries, you can visit free download for Galaxy S6 firmware and look for your S6 model number.
if you get error message “SECURE CHECK FAIL: BOOTLOADER” when flashed the ROM, try to use the newest version of the firmware update. Firmware details below is one of the Android 7.0 Nougat firmware, you can download it according to your country at the link above.
GALAXY S6 SM-G920AZ 7.0 February 14, 18 USA (Anritsu) (AIO) G920AZTUS7DRA1
GALAXY S6 SM-G920AZ 7.0 September 04, 17 USA (Anritsu) (AIO) G920AZTUS6DQH2
GALAXY S6 SM-G920AZ 7.0 November 15, 17 USA (Anritsu) (AIO) G920AZTUS6DQJ1
GALAXY S6 SM-G920AZ 7.0 March 12, 18 USA (Anritsu) (AIO) G920AZTUS7DRB1
GALAXY S6 SM-G920AZ 7.0 April 09, 18 USA (Anritsu) (AIO) G920AZTUS7DRC1
How to install Android 7.0 Nougat on Samsung Galaxy S6 SM-G920AZ :
- Free download Galaxy S6 SM-G920AZ Android 7.0 Nougat. Extract (unzip) the firmware file.
- Download Odin http://odindownload.com/SamsungOdin/
- Extract Odin ZIP file
- Open Odin
- Reboot Phone in Download Mode ( Turn Power off the phone, Press and hold Volume Down key + Home key then press and hold Power key, Release all key when Download Mode / Odin Mode appears then Press and release Volume Up key )
- Connect the phone to PC with USB Cable Data
- Wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
- Add the firmware files AP, BL, CP and CSC. If the firmware comes with single file, insert it on the AP only.
- In Option make sure to ticked F.Reset Time and Auto-Reboot only
- Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes
If you got Boot Loop after update samsung firmware read this How to Fix Boot Loop After Update Samsung Android Firmwares
- Make sure to backup your data, It will erase all the data.
- Make sure the firmware is match with your Samsung Galaxy model number
- Make sure to ticked F.Reset Time and Auto-Reboot only
- if you get error message “SECURE CHECK FAIL: BOOTLOADER” when flashed the ROM, try to use the newest version of the firmware update.
- If your device rooted, flashing firmware will unroot it.
- Do this with your own risk