Update Samsung Galaxy S8 SM-G950U1 to Android 8.0.0 Oreo. The Android Oreo firmware for Galaxy S8 SM-G950U1 are available for download, for firmware detail you can see it below. It also available for some countries, you can visit free download for SM-G950U1 firmware.
if you get error message “SECURE CHECK FAIL: BOOTLOADER” when flashed the ROM, try to use the newest version of the firmware update. Firmware details below is one of the Android 8.0.0 Oreo firmware, you can download it according to your country at the link above.
Galaxy S8 SM-G950U1 8.0.0 October 31, 18 USA (USC) G950U1UEU5CRJ2
Galaxy S8 SM-G950U1 8.0.0 October 31, 18 USA (AT&T) (ATT) G950U1UEU5CRJ2
Galaxy S8 SM-G950U1 8.0.0 April 04, 18 USA (USC) G950U1UEU2CRB9
Galaxy S8 SM-G950U1 8.0.0 October 31, 18 USA (XAA) G950U1UEU5CRJ2
Galaxy S8 SM-G950U1 8.0.0 April 04, 18 USA (AT&T) (ATT) G950U1UEU2CRB9
How to install Android 8.0.0 Oreo on Samsung Galaxy S8 SM-G950U1 :
- Free download Galaxy S8 SM-G950U1 Android 8.0.0 Oreo. Extract (unzip) the firmware file.
- Download Odin http://odindownload.com/SamsungOdin/
- Extract Odin ZIP file
- Open Odin
- Reboot Phone in Download Mode ( Turn Power off the phone, Press and hold Volume Down key + Bixby key + Power Key for a while, Release all key when Download Mode / Odin Mode appears )
- Connect the phone to PC with USB Cable Data, then Press and release Volume Up key
- Wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
- Add the firmware file to AP / PDA
- Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked
- Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes
If you got Boot Loop after update samsung firmware read this How to Fix Boot Loop After Update Samsung Android Firmwares
- Make sure to backup your data, It will erase all the data.
- Make sure the firmware is match with your Samsung Galaxy model number
- Make sure to ticked F.Reset Time and Auto-Reboot only
- if you get error message “SECURE CHECK FAIL: BOOTLOADER” when flashed the ROM, try to use the newest version of the firmware update.
- If your device rooted, flashing firmware will unroot it.
- Do this with your own risk