Firmware update: Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 SM-T820 Android 7 Nougat. The firmware available for downloading https://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/database/SM-T820/. You can download your Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 SM-T820 firmware at the page, available for some countries. How to Root for Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 SM-T820 is the separated post, this post only for upgrading to Android 7 Nougat.
Android 7 Nougat firmware details below is for Turkey country, you can download it from the link above.
Country United Kingdom
Version Android 7
Build date Mon, 13 Feb 2017 19:25:36 +0000
Security Patch Level 2017-02-01
Product code BTU
How to install Android 7 Nougat on Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 SM-T820 :
- Extract (unzip) the firmware file. Download at https://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/database/SM-T820
- Download Odin http://odindownload.com/SamsungOdin/
- Extract Odin ZIP file
- Open Odin
- Reboot Phone in Download Mode ( Turn Power off the phone, Press and hold Volume Down key and Home key, While pressing these keys press and hold Power key, Release all key when Download Mode / Odin Mode appears )
- Connect the phone to PC with USB Cable Data, then Press and release Volume Up key
- Wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
- Add the firmware file to AP / PDA
- Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked
- Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes
If you got Boot Loop after update samsung firmware read this How to Fix Boot Loop After Update Samsung Android Firmwares
If you upgrade the firmware using the firmware that is not from your region, and you get an error message. It means the firmware is not compatible for your Samsung.
If the firmware can not be upgraded to your device It means, It does not support your device. All the impact is its own responsibility
Sample screenshot ODIN