How to install GSI Image and GAPPS on Samsung Galaxy A51 with Dynamic Partition / Super Image – Simple and Easy. You need a tools ChonDoe_Flasher.zip that Brought to you by ChonDoe@Telegram. The Flasher also help us to install GAPPS more easier and simple. Because the Flasher has resized the storage that should be enough for Installing GAPPS. It may be work for other Samsung Devices that used Dyamic Partition / Super Image. Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
Download GSI Dynamic Partition Flasher
Install GSI Image Instructions
- Enter TWRP recovery
- Format data
- Wipe “Dalvik, Cache, Data”
- Reboot to Recovery
- Copy ChonDoe_Flasher.zip to external sd card or Internal Storage. You can also put it into a folder that you want. In the video below I named the folder with “ROM”. Copy the ChonDoe_Flasher.zip to the ROM folder.
- Rename your GSI Image file “Resurrection_Remix_8.6.5_arm64-ab_vanilla.img” to system.img, in the video below I used Resurrection Remix_8.6.5 OS.
- Copy the system.img to internal storage / external storage into folder or root folder. Put the system.img in the same place with ChonDoe_Flasher.zip. in this case I put it into ROM folder. If you want to flash another GSI image, just change the system.img. you don’t need copy ChonDoe_Flasher.zip anymore if there already exists.
- Select Install ChonDoe_Flasher.zip and Swipe to confirm Flash
- Restart to System
Install GAPPS Instructions
- Enter TWRP Recovery
- Install GAPPS that you want to install, in this case I used open_gapps-arm64-10.0-nano-20201223.zip
- Reboot to System
Notes / Warning!
- Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
- Using the incorrect file may brick your device.
- If your target device has a custom firmware flash counter, Rooting will trigger it. If you’re lucky, Triangle Away has support for your device and can be used to reset the counter.
- If you have a KNOX-enabled device, flash custom rom and Rooting will trip the KNOX WARRANTY VOID status!
- If your device storage is encrypted, Rooting will wipe your data !
- If you have locked bootloaders, flashing one of these will probably brick your device – with the exception of Nexus devices, which will usually automatically “OEM unlock” and wipe your data !
- Make sure to backup your important data before root it.