How to Root and flash TWRP Recovery for Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro EEA – MIUI 11 Android 10 Q. This rooting method use TWRP Recovery 3.3.1-1210 for Redmi Note 8 Pro by wzsx150. Tested on Global stable ROM, Indonesia, China, EEA, Russia and India. It will not erase any data on internal storage, it does not need format or wipe data. Do this at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.. Before flash the TWRP, I suggest you download the stock rom to anticipate failed or something went wrong.
This TWRP Recovery works on Redmi Note 8 Pro variants:
- Redmi Note 8 Pro – Global Stable ROM
- Redmi Note 8 Pro – China Stable ROM
- Redmi Note 8 Pro – Indonesia Stable ROM
- Redmi Note 8 Pro – EEA Stable ROM
- Redmi Note 8 Pro – Russia Stable ROM
- Redmi Note 8 Pro – India Stable ROM
Follow these steps Rooting and Flashing TWRP for Redmi Note 8 Pro:
Make sure the Redmi Note 8 Pro Bootloader is Unlocked, If not watch this video How to Unlock Bootloader Redmi note 8 pro
- Download TWRP Recovery for Redmi Note 8 Pro ( twrp10.img )
- Enabled USB Debugging on your phone
- Connect the phone to PC
- Copy twrp10.img to c:\platform-tools
- Run CMD command as Administrator on your PC
- Change folder to c:\platform-tools
- type: ‘adb devices’ to check connection phone and pc
- type: ‘adb reboot bootloader’ ( boot phone to fastboot mode )
- type: ‘fastboot flash recovery twrp10.img’
- type: ‘fastboot reboot’
- Press and Hold volume Up + power key quickly when screen blank. When phone vibrate once, release power key only, keep pressing Volume Up until LR TWRP screen appears.
- Change Language to English
- Tap Mount thick system
- Tap Home – Advanced – File Manager
- navigate to system_root – system folders
- tap on recovery-from-boot.p file – tap delete it
- tap Home – Advanced – tap install root
- Tap Home – advanced – tap Close AVB2.0
- Thick only first option ( Close the boot Verification of AVB2.0 )
- Tap Home – Reboot – System
Notes / Warning!
- Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
- Rooting will result in a void warranty
- Using the incorrect file may brick your device.
- Make sure to backup your important data before root it.
Watch this video: