DIY: Samsung Galaxy S6 G920R easy recovery. It will restore your device to factory default settings ( master reset or hard reset ). As long as you can access your device normally you can certainly do it yourself. It will perform a recovery from Settings menu. High recommended to backup important data before perform a reset your device. After perform a factory reset, the data can not be recovered. Continue reading
How to enter Samsung Galaxy S6 G920R Recovery Mode, Download mode and Hard reset.
- Turn off the device
- Press and hold Volume UP key + Home Key
- then Press and hold Power key
- Release all key when Samsung logo appear then you will see Android System Recovery
- Use Volume UP key and Volume Down key to select Menu
- Use Power key to Confirm or Execute Menu