Install TWRP file for Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini 64 bit. It will install TWRP from Odin Install Method and No Root Required. Recommended to Download TWRP file from official TWRP website. Make sure the version of your device match with the TWRP file version.
How to Install TWRP Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini 64 bit follow this steps :
- Download TWRP file Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini 64 bit from https://dl.twrp.me/serranoveltexx/ (twrp-220.127.116.11-serranoveltexx.img.tar 13.6M)
- Download Odin v3.09 or the latest Odin version
- Extract Odin ZIP file
- Open Odin
- Reboot Phone in Download Mode ( Turn Power off the phone, Press and hold Volume Down key and Home key, While pressing these keys press and hold Power key, Release all key when Download Mode / Odin Mode appears )
- Connect the phone to PC with USB Cable Data, then Press and release Volume Up key
- Wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
- Add the TWRP .tar file to AP / PDA
- Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked
- Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes
If you got Boot Loop after install TWRP file read this How to Fix Boot Loop After Update Samsung Android Firmwares
Note many devices will replace your custom recovery automatically during first boot. To prevent this, use the link above to enter Samsung recovery mode. After typing fastboot reboot, It will boot to TWRP. Once TWRP is booted, TWRP will patch the stock ROM to prevent the stock ROM from replacing TWRP. If you don’t follow this step, you will have to repeat the install. ( from TWRP official website ).