How to Root and Flash TWRP 3.5.2 for Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 ( Mojito ). TWRP 3.5.2 Unofficial By @Nebrassy for Redmi Note 10 ( Mojito ) update: 2021-07-21. Changelog: Fixed adb sideload and fastbootd, Fixed vibration, Further fixes for flashing roms, New installation method. TWRP is a custom recovery built with ease of use and customization in mind. Its a fully touch driven user interface no more volume rocker or power buttons to mash. The GUI is also fully XML driven and completely theme-able. You can change just about every aspect of the look and feel. Use it at your own risk! Follow the instructions carefully and Make sure to backup all your important data!
Root Xiaomi Redmi Note 10: Download and Terms
- The bootloader must be unlocked, If not watch this video https://youtu.be/H_gNrIWftIU
- Download TWRP: TWRP-3.5.2-mojito-Nebrassy.img copy to adb folder to make it easy and I renamed it to twrp352mojito.img
- Download Magisk: Magisk-v23.0.apk or latest, rename it to Magisk-v23.0.zip, you can copy it to external or internal storage.
Root Xiaomi Redmi Note 10: Install TWRP instructions
- Make sure the bootloader unlocked
- Enter FASTBOOT MODE : Turn power off, Press and hold Volume down + Power key, release all key when Fastboot mode appears.
- Open CMD command, run as Administrator
- enter adb folder ( cd adb folder )
- Connect phone to computer
- Type: fastboot boot twrp352mojito.img
- Copy TWRP-3.5.2-mojito-Nebrassy.img to internal storage
- Select Advanced – Install Recovery Ramdisk – select TWRP-3.5.2-mojito-Nebrassy.img, Swipe to install
- Select Reboot – System
Root Instructions ( if necessary )
- Enter TWRP Recovery :Turn Power Off, Press and hold Volume UP + Power key, when Redmi logo appears release Power key only, keep pressing Volume Up until TWRP Recovery appears
- Copy Magisk-v23.0.zip to Internal storage or external SD Card
- Select Install – select Magisk-v23.0.zip, Swipe to confirm Flash
- Select Reboot – System
- Connect Phone to Internet
- Install Magisk app and Open it. Magisk will ask to do additional setups. Let it do its job and the app will automatically reboot your device.
Watch This Video!
Enter TWRP Recovery
You can enter TWRP recovery with 2 methods: via adb command by type “adb reboot recovery” and by pressing keys combinations ( Turn power off, press and hold volume up + Power key, when Redmi logo appears release power key, keep pressing volume until TWRP recovery appears )
Notes / Warning!
- Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
- Using the incorrect file may brick your device.
- Make sure to backup your important data before root it.