How to Root Redmi Note 10 ( Mojito ) with Magisk 24.1 and TWRP 3.6.0. TWRP 3.6.0 Changelog: TWRP features a scripting engine that allows an app to send commands to the recovery for the recovery to perform during startup. Magisk v24.1 Changelog: Stability improvements, MagiskHide is removed from Magisk, Support Android 12, Support devices that do not support 32-bit and only runs 64-bit code, Update BusyBox to 1.34.1, Introduce new feature: Zygisk. Use it at your own risk! Follow the instructions carefully and Make sure to backup all your important data!
Download TWRP 3.6.0 and Magisk for Redmi Note 10
- The bootloader must be unlocked, If not watch this video https://youtu.be/H_gNrIWftIU
- Download twrp-3.6.0_11-0-mojito.img copy to adb folder to make it easy and I renamed it to twrp360mojito.img
- Download Magisk: Magisk-v24.1.apk or latest, rename it to Magisk-v24.1.zip, you can copy it to micro sdcard recommended.
Flashing TWRP 3.6.0 and Rooting Redmi Note 10
- Make sure the bootloader unlocked
- Enter FASTBOOT MODE : Turn power off, Press and hold Volume down + Power key, release all key when Fastboot mode appears.
- Connect phone to computer
- Open CMD command, run as Administrator
- enter adb folder “cd/[adb folder] ) , adb folder = platform-tools
- Type: fastboot boot twrp360mojito.img
- Select Advanced – Flash current TWRP – Swipe to Confirm ( to make it permanent )
- Select Reboot – System
- Enter TWRP Recovery :Turn Power Off, Press and hold Volume UP + Power key, when Redmi logo appears release Power key only, keep pressing Volume Up until TWRP Recovery appears
- Copy Magisk-v24.1.zip to micro SD Card
- Select Install – select Magisk-v24.1.zip, Swipe to confirm Flash
- Select Reboot – System
- Connect Phone to Internet
- Install Magisk app and Open it. Magisk will ask to do additional setups. Let it do its job and the app will automatically reboot your device.
Watch This Video!
Enter TWRP Recovery
You can enter TWRP recovery with 2 methods: via adb command by type “adb reboot recovery” and by pressing keys combinations ( Turn power off, press and hold volume up + Power key, when Redmi logo appears release power key, keep pressing volume until TWRP recovery appears )
Notes / Warning!
- Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
- Using the incorrect file may brick your device.
- Make sure to backup your important data before root it.
Tags: custom recovery, Magisk v24.1, Mojito, Redmi Note 10, Root Redmi Note 10, TWRP 3.6.0, TWRP Recovery