How to Install TWRP Custom Recovery for Samsung Galaxy J5 SM-J500H Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. It will install TWRP custom recovery from Odin Install Method and No Root Required. Recommended to Download TWRP Recovery file from official TWRP website or XDA-Developer source. Make sure your samsung model number matched with the TWRP recovery file version.
How to Install TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy J5 SM-J500H follow this steps :
- Download TWRP recovery file for Samsung Galaxy J5 SM-J500H from https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24591000424946966
- Download Odin v3.09 or the latest Odin version
- Extract Odin ZIP file
- Open Odin
- Reboot Phone in Download Mode ( Turn Power off the phone, Press and hold Volume Down key and Home key, While pressing these keys press and hold Power key, Release all key when Download Mode / Odin Mode appears then press Volume up )
- Connect the phone to PC with USB Cable Data, then Press and release Volume Up key
- Wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
- Add the TWRP .tar file to AP / PDA
- Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked
- Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes
If you got Boot Loop after install TWRP recovery file read this How to Fix Boot Loop After Update Samsung Android Firmwares
Note: many devices will replace your custom recovery automatically during first boot. To prevent this, use the link above to enter Samsung recovery mode. After typing fastboot reboot, It will boot to TWRP. Once TWRP is booted, TWRP will patch the stock ROM to prevent the stock ROM from replacing TWRP. If you don’t follow this step, you will have to repeat the install. ( from TWRP official website ).