How to recover HTC One 8 – Windows Phone 8.1 to Factory Settings and Hard reset (Wipe)
Hard reset HTC One 8 using external hardware keys
- Turn off the device
- Press and hold the Volume down key and then briefly press the Power key.
- Release Volume Down key until the Exclamation (!) logo appears
- Then press and release Volume Up key
- Press and release Volume Down key
- Press and release Power key
- Last press and release Volume Down key.
Easy hard reset HTC One 8 from menu settings
- Select Windows Phone Settings
- select About
- select Reset your phone
Warning! If you perform a hard reset, make sure to back up important data. The data can not be recovered after perform a hard reset. If you forgot your unlock pattern, It will remove your forgotten pattern unlock.