How to recover NOKIA Lumia 720 to Factory Settings and Hard reset.
Hard reset NOKIA Lumia 720 using External Keys
- Turn off the device
- Press and hold Volume Down key and Power key until device vibrates
- Immediately press and hold the Volume down button until you see a large Exclamation mark (!) logo.
- Press and hold Volume Down key until the Exclamation (!) logo appears
- Then press and release Volume Up key
- Press and release Volume Down key
- Press and release Power key
- Last press and release Volume Down key.
Easy hard reset from menu settings
- Select Windows Phone Settings
- select About
- select Reset your phone
Warning! If you perform a hard reset, make sure to back up important data. The data can not be recovered after perform a hard reset. If you forgot your unlock pattern, It will remove your forgotten pattern unlock.