How to enter Archos 101 XS 2 Recovery Mode, Hard Reset and Pattern Unlock.
Recovery Mode Archos 101 XS 2
- Turn off the device
- Press and hold Volume UP key and Power key for a few seconds
- Release Power key only when Logo appears
- Keep pressing Volume Up key until Recovery Mode appears
- Use Volume keys to scroll and Power key to confirm
Hard reset Archos 101 XS 2
- In Recovery Mode select wipe data / factory reset using Volume key
- Press Power key to confirm
- select Yes — delete all user data, press Power key to confirm
- select Reboot system now and press Power key to finish hard reset.
Warning! Make sure to back up your important data. The data can not be recovered after perform a hard reset and Restore it to factory default settings.