How to enter Archos 70b Copper Recovery Mode, Hard Reset and Pattern Unlock.
Recovery Mode Archos 70b Copper
- Turn off the device
- Press and hold Volume UP key
- When keep pressing Volume Up key then plug power adapter into the device
- Release all key when Recovery mode appears
- Use Volume keys to scroll and Power key to confirm
Hard reset Archos 70b Copper
- In Recovery Mode select wipe data / factory reset using Volume key
- Press Power key to confirm
- select Yes — delete all user data, press Power key to confirm
- select Reboot system now and press Power key to finish hard reset.
Warning! Make sure to back up your important data. The data can not be recovered after perform a hard reset and Restore it to factory default settings.