How to enter HTC One M9+ Supreme Camera Recovery Mode, Hard reset (Wipe), Download Mode / Bootloader Mode and Pattern Unlock.
Recovery Mode HTC One M9+ Supreme Camera
- Turn off the device
- Press and hold Volume Down key and Power key for a while
- Release all key when you see HTC logo
- Use Volume keys to select BootLoader option and press Power key to confirm
- Press Volume down key to select Reboot to Recovery Mode and press Power key to confirm
- You should in the Recovery Mode now.
Hard reset HTC One M9+ Supreme Camera using External Keys ( remove your forgotten pattern unlock )
- In Recovery Mode select wipe data / factory reset
- press Power key to confirm
- select Yes — delete all user data, press power key to confirm
- select Reboot system now to finish hard reset
Hard reset using Settings Menu
- Turn on the device
- Select Apps
- Select Settings
- Select Backup and reset
- Select Factory data reset
- Select Reset device or Reset phone
- Select Erase Everything
- Select Ok
Warning! If you perform a hard reset, make sure to back up important data. The data can not be recovered after perform a hard reset. If you forgot your unlock pattern, It will remove your forgotten pattern unlock.