How to enter Oppo R7s Recovery Mode, Hard reset / Wipe and Pattern unlock.
Recovery Mode Oppo R7s
- Turn off the device
- Press and hold Volume Down key + Power Key
- Release Power key when Oppo logo appear and keep pressing Volume down key
- Release Volume down key when Language menu appears
- Select english with Volume key and confirm with Power key
Hard reset Oppo R7s using external hardware keys
- In Recovery Mode select wipe data and cache using Volume down key
- press Power key to confirm
- select Yes with Volume Down key and press Power key to confirm
- Select Reboot on Oppo Recovery mode
- select Yes and press Power key to confirm.
Easy Hard reset using Settings Menu
- Turn on the device
- Select Apps
- Select Settings
- Select Backup and reset
- Select Factory data reset
- Select Reset device
- Select Erase Everything
- Select Ok
Warning! If you perform a hard reset, make sure to back up important data. The data can not be recovered after perform a hard reset. It also remove forgotten unlock pattern.