How to enter Sony Xperia M4 Aqua E2303 Fastboot mode, Hardreset and Pattern Unlock.
Recovery Mode Sony Xperia C4
- Turn power off the Sony Xperia
- Press and hold the Volume Down key + Volume Up key
- While keep pressing these keys, press and hold Power key about 10 seconds
- Release all key when a menu appears on your screen
- Select Recovery option using Volume Up key and press Power key to confirm
- When android logo appears, Press Volume down key + Volume Up key together
- use Volume keys to select options
- use Power key to confirm.
If your Sony Xperia can not enter the Recovery Mode It may be your Boot Loader is locked. You can How to Unlock Sony Xperia Boot Loader
- Turn off power off by pressing Power key
- Press and hold Volume Down key
- Connect the Xperia to USB Cable
Hard reset Sony Xperia M4 Aqua E2303
- Open Settings menu from home screen or Apps
- Select Backup & reset option
- Tap to select Factory Data Reset
- tap Reset Phone.
- tap Erase Everything
- tap OK to confirm.
Make to backup your important data! Performed a hard reset will erase all data and restore it to factory default setting. The data can not be recovered!