How to enter Alcatel One Touch Evo 8HD Recovery Mode and Hard reset.
- Turn off the device
- Press and hold Volume UP key + Power Key about 10 seconds
- Release all key when you see menu appears
- Select Recovery menu with Volume Up key and confirm with Volume Down key
- Press Power key when Android logo appears to enter Recovery Mode
- Use Volume key to select Menu
- Use Power key to Confirm or Execute Menu
Hard reset Alcatel One Touch Evo 8HD
- In Recovery Mode select wipe data / factory reset
- press Power key to confirm
- select Yes — delete all user data, press power key to confirm
- select Reboot system now to finish hard reset
Warning! If you perform a hard reset, make sure to back up important data.
Originally posted 2015-05-11 18:12:49.