How to enter Alcatel One Touch T10 Recovery Mode, Hard reset / Wipe and Remove forgotten unlock Pattern.
- Turn off the device
- Press and hold Volume Down key + Power Key about 10 seconds
- Release all key when you see Android Logo
- Press Volume Up key + Power keys (simultaneously press) 3 times or more until Android System Recovery (Recovery Mode) show up.
- Use Volume key to select Menu
- Use Power key to Confirm or Execute Menu
Hard reset Alcatel One Touch T10
- In Recovery Mode select wipe data / factory reset
- press Power key to confirm
- select Yes — delete all user data, press power key to confirm
- select Reboot system now to finish hard reset
Hard reset using Settings Menu
- Turn on the device
- Select Apps
- Select Settings
- Select Backup and reset
- Select Factory data reset
- Select Reset device
- Select Erase Everything
- Select Ok
Warning! If you perform a hard reset, make sure to back up important data. The data can not be recovered after perform a hard reset. If you forgot your unlock pattern, It will remove your forgotten pattern unlock.