How to enter Gigabyte GSmart Rey R3 Recovery Mode and Hard reset.
- Turn off the device
- Press and hold Volume UP key + Power Key for a few seconds
- Release all key when you see Android logo
- Use Volume Up key to select option
- Use Volume Down key to Confirm or Execute Menu
Hard reset Gigabyte GSmart Rey R3
- In Recovery Mode select wipe data / factory reset
- press Volume Down key to confirm
- select Yes — delete all user data, press Volume Down key to confirm
- select Reboot system now to finish hard reset
Warning! If you perform a hard reset, make sure to back up important data.
Originally posted 2015-05-18 07:28:07.