How to Enable Boot and Disable Samsung Galaxy in Safe Mode? You can enter Safe Mode to detect whether the problem is caused by the hardware and the operating system or a problem for applications that downloaded itself.
Safe Mode Samsung Galaxy
- Turn power off the device
- Turn Power on the device by pressing Power key
- When you see Samsung logo appears
- Press and hold Volume Down key
- Hold down Volume down key until the device’s lock screen appears
- You will see the bottom of your samsung galaxy device SAFE MODE word. It confirm that you have successfully booted into Safe Mode.
How to disable Samsung galaxy safe mode, Right now you are in Safe Mode. Follow this step to disable it:
- Swipe from top to bottom your screen, and you will see notice “Safe mode enabled” tap here to disable Safe mode.
- Now tap OK to disable safe mode, your device will restart
You will restart to normal mode and all applications will be available again.