How to Fix Magisk SafetyNet CTS Profile Error on Samsung Galaxy A50 / Galaxy A50s / Galaxy M30s – Stock ROM. It happened after September 2021 Google Play Security update. The update kicked all android device that using a modified Android OS ( custom kernel, Custom recovery, custom rom ). Magisk Fix v1.2.0 by kdrag0n does not work but he has built v2.0.0 beta. It will look complicated for some user. Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
Download and Term
- Download New Magisk Hide Toolkit By TeamFiles.zip
- Extract it and you will get 3 files:
- – eu.faircode.xlua_v131_134273.apk
- – LSPosed-v1.5.2-5964-release.zip
- – Riru-v26.1.1.r500.45d2706e83(500).zip
- Download safetynet-fix-v2.0.0.zip
- Copy all files to your phone
- Open Magisk
- Install riru-v26.1.1.r500.45d2706e83-release.zip ( don’t reboot )
- Install LSPosed-v1.5.2-5964-release.zip ( don’t reboot )
- safetynet-fix-v2.0.0.zip ( Reboot )
- Don’t reboot normally, rooting will disappear because Galaxy A50, A50s and M30s does not have Ramdisk
Install XPrivayLua app and Configure LSposed
- Install eu.faircode.xlua_v131_134273.apk ( don’t open )
- Open LSposed
- – select Modules
- – select XprivacyLua
- – Enable “Enable Module” option
- – tap 3 dots right corner
- – select Hide, uncheck “System apps”
- – look for “Google Play Service” and check it
- – tap back
- – tap XPrivacyLua
- Make sure “System Framework, Settings Storage, Google Play Service” are checked!
- Restart the phone from magisk
Configure XPrivacyLua app
- open XPrivacyLua
- – Look for Google Play Service
- – select “Use tracking” option only
- Open Magisk, make sure Internet connected
- Go to Magisk Settings
- Enable MagiskHide option
- Check SafetyNet, It should be Passed
Watch this video
Notes / Warning!
- Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
- Using the incorrect file may brick your device.
- If your target device has a custom firmware flash counter, Rooting will trigger it. If you’re lucky, Triangle Away has support for your device and can be used to reset the counter.
- If you have a KNOX-enabled device, Rooting will trip the KNOX WARRANTY VOID status !
- If your device storage is encrypted, Rooting will wipe your data !
- If you have locked bootloaders, flashing one of these will probably brick your device – with the exception of Nexus devices, which will usually automatically “OEM unlock” and wipe your data !
- Make sure to backup your important data before root it.
Tags: bypass safetynet, Fix CTS Profile Failed, Fix Magisk SafetyNet, fix safetynet Galaxy A50, fix safetynet samsung galaxy, fix safetynet September 2021 update, Magisk fix v2, Samsung Galaxy A50, Samsung Galaxy A50s, Samsung Galaxy M30s