How to Install Xposed Framework for Android 9 Pie on Samsung Galaxy Devices. Download these file below are needed to make it work. Your Samsung Galaxy Phone must be Rooted with Magisk. This Xposed is only for Android 9 Pie. It is named EDXposed in which you can able to install as a magisk module. And you must install Riru Core before installing since it is based on this Riru core Module.
Download Xposed Framework for Android 9.0 Pie to make it works
- Riru Core Magisk Module Download ( magisk-riru-core-v19.5.zip )
- EDXposed Magisk Module Download ( magisk-EdXposed-SandHook-v0.4.5.1_beta.4463.-release.zip )
- EDXposed Installer Download ( EdXposedInstaller_v2.2.4-release.apk )
How to Install Xposed Framework for Android 9 Pie on Samsung Galaxy
- Copy 3 files above to your phone on Download folder
- Open Magisk manager and head over to the modules section through the menu
- Click on + button and navigate to the Riru Core Zip file and Install magisk-riru-core-v19.5.zip Module
- Next Install magisk-EdXposed-SandHook-v0.4.5.1_beta.4463.-release.zip Module
- Reboot the phone via Magisk Reboot to activate the modules
- Install EdXposedInstaller_v2.2.4-release.apk Apps
You can install other Magisk on your phone. This is not an open source project and official build, Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.