How to Unlock 60 FPS / 90 FPS Extreme Frame Rate PUBG Mobile v1.3.0 on Samsung Galaxy A52 – No Root . If you play PUBG gaming on Galaxy A52 Official ROM, maximal Frame Rate that you get is ULTRA. There is no Extreme Frame Rate option. As we know Galaxy A52 is powered by Qualcomm SM7125 Snapdragon 720G (8 nm). It can run in Extreme Frame Rate but Default is locked. We must unlock the frame rate to activate Extreme Frame Rate.
First, you must download PUBG config file below. I recommend doing this using computer because we can not see the contents of the folder data using samsung file manager or google file manager but we can see it from computer. When published this post I used PUBG Mobile v1.3.0
Unlocking Extreme Graphic Instructions
- Open and extract all of the folders inside.
- You’ll found “Config Folder” and “Active.sav Folder”.
- First, Open the “Config Folder” and choose your config you wanna use, there are some options such as resolution and color style.
- Copy or Cut “EnjoyCJZC.ini” to: Android / data / com.tencent.ig / files / UE4GAME / ShadowTrackerExtra / ShadowTrackerExtra / Saved / Config / Android / “Paste Here”
Unlocking 60 FPS Instructions
- Open the “Active.sav Folder”
- Select the frame rate you wanna use such as 15 FPS, 25 FPS, 30 FPS, 40 FPS, 60 FPS, or 90 FPS (90 FPS is for devices that support 90 or higher HZ of refresh rate like a POCO X3, Realme 6, etc…)
- Copy or Cut “Active.sav” file to: “Android / data / com.tencent.ig / files / UE4GAME / ShadowTrackerExtra / ShadowTrackerExtra / Saved / SaveGames / “Paste and Replace Here”
Download Unlock 60 FPS /90 FPS
Watch this Video!
Notes / Warning!
- Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
- Using the incorrect file may brick your device.