How to Unlock Bootloader Samsung Galaxy A52 without Trigger KG State / RMM state Prenormal. If you want to flash Custom ROM, custom recovery ( TWRP / OrangeFox ) and Custom Kernel, you need to unlock the bootloader, unlocking bootloader on Galaxy A52, it does not enough by enabling OEM unlock option although KG State / RMM State is not Prenormal and OEM unlock option is enabled. This method will wipe all data on internal storage. So, make sure to backup your important data! the data can not be recovered.
Step by step to Unlock Bootloader Galaxy A52 :
- Enable Developer Options: go to Settings -> About phone -> Sofware information: Tap 7 times on Build number to enable Developer options.
- Enable OEM unlocking option ( Settings -> Developer options )
- Download and Install Samsung Mobile Phone Drivers ( ignore this if you have installed it ) : http://developer.samsung.com/technical-doc/view.do?v=T000000117
How to Enter Download Mode Galaxy A52
Enter Unlock and Lock Bootloader Mode ( Turn Power off the phone, Press and hold Volume Down + Volume Up keys together then while pressing these keys connecting the phone to PC with USB Cable Data, release all keys when WARNING screen appears ).
How to unlock Bootloader Samsung Galaxy A52
- Unlock Bootloader : In WARNING screen, long press Volume Up option to enter Device Unlock Mode. Unlock the bootloader ( that will wipe your device so be sure to backup of your data )
- Read description on the Unlock Bootloader screen then press Volume UP to confirm (“YES”), the phone will reboot
- Setup the phone without google account etc.
- Connect phone to internet to avoid triggers KG State / RMM State Prenormal.
- Go to Developers option, if you see the OEM Unlocking option is grey out, it means the bootloader unlocked
- Now, you safe to restart the phone
Watch This Video!
How to Hard reset Samsung Samsung Galaxy A52 ( normally + forgot pattern )
- Turn Power Off, Connect phone to computer, Wait until Battery % Counted, Press and Hold Volume UP + Power Key until Android Recovery Appears
- Select Wipe data / factory reset
- Select Factory data reset
- Reboot system now
Notes / Warning!
- Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
- Make sure to backup your important data before unlock the boot loader.